Go Promo Shipping Policy
- Unless previously agreed, all orders must be collected within 14 (fourteen) calendar days from confirmation of the order being complete. Orders not collected within 14 (fourteen) calendar days will incur storage fees for the client’s account and will be released only once the storage fees have been paid in full.
- Free delivery applies to orders of R1 500.00 and above, excluding VAT. This delivery is via economy road freight (three to five day) service to major centres in South Africa (Bloemfontein, Cape Town, Durban, East London, George, Johannesburg, Port Elizabeth, Pretoria) and excludes freight insurance. If your order exceeds R1 500.00 excluding VAT and you require delivery in less than three to five days, please ask our consultants for a written quotation.
- Order that do not qualify for free delivery can be collected at our Johannesburg premises or delivered using one of our paid shipping options. Should you wish to add delivery, please ask our consultants for a written quotation. Once payment has been received in full, goods will be dispatched via the selected service.
- All deliveries carried out by Go Promo and/or it’s carriers exclude freight insurance. Should you wish to add freight insurance, please ask our consultants for a written quotation. Goods will dispatched once freight insurance, if purchased, is paid in full.
- Go Promo’s shipping policy adheres to Incoterm EXW Ex Works. Therefore, all risk in the goods passes to the client (or freight carrier if insurance is purchased) once the goods leave the doorway of our Randburg premises.
- Delivery transit times are estimated and Go Promo accepts no liability for any loss or damages resulting, whether directly or indirectly, from late delivery, partial delivery or non-delivery, however caused. The client indemnifies Go Promo and its owners, directors, shareholders and other related parties as such.
- To avoid delays in shipping, upon order the client shall provide the consignee, delivery address, contact person and valid telephone number. Delivery shall be to the front entrance of the address provided, unless otherwise agreed prior to dispatch. Delivery is not available to PO boxes or other unmanned destinations.
- If delivery is required on or before a specific date, this date must be stipulated on the client’s order and accepted in writing by a duly authorised representative of Go Promo. Go Promo shall attempt to deliver the order in full by the stipulated date, but delivery date shall not be considered the fundamental element of the contract and the client shall not be entitled to cancel the agreement of sale should Go Promo fail to deliver on or before the stipulated date. Orders without a stipulated delivery date will be processed on a first come, first served basis, based on when artwork is approved and payment is received in Go Promo’s bank account. Go Promo shall be entitled to make partial deliveries in the quantities and on the dates that it decides at its sole discretion.
- If the carrier needs to re-deliver due to refusal, unavailability, incorrect details, or another reason brought about by the client’s action or omission, additional delivery costs will be levied on the client’s account.
- The client is expected to take reasonable measures to avert or minimise loss or damage, and to ensure the rights against carriers, bailees or other third parties are preserved and exercised properly. This includes, but is not limited to, providing a safe place to unload the goods that are being delivered. The freight carrier shall be deemed as an agent of the client, regardless of who instructed or paid the carrier.
- Upon receipt of the goods, the client must indicate on the delivery slip any concerns about damaged external packaging or external packaging that shows signs of tampering. Furthermore, the client must submit, in writing, to the carrier and to Go Promo these concerns within 24 (twenty-four) hours of delivery. For clarification and record-keeping, images representing the concerns should accompany the report. In the absence of such written submission, Go Promo shall deem the goods as having been received and accepted in good order and condition by the client.
- Upon receipt, the client must inspect the goods, as well as verify specifications and quantity. If the received goods do not meet with the agreed specifications and/or quantity, the client must inform Go Promo, in writing, within 24 (twenty-four) hours of delivery. Replacement of goods remains entirely at the discretion of Go Promo and goods many not be returned, payment withheld or deliveries refused, unless previously agreed in writing.
- Notwithstanding the passing of risk and delivery, all goods remain the property of Go Promo until such time as the full amount due, based on invoice(s) and/or statement (s), is received in the bank account of Go Promo from the client. Until such time, the client shall not sell, promise, withhold or remove the goods from its premises, unless previously agreed, in writing, with a duly authorised representative of Go Promo. Should any third party attempt to assert rights over the goods, the client must inform Go Promo immediately, following which Go Promo shall be entitled to take any lawful action to protect its rights, including, but not limited to, cancellation of the sale agreement and repossession of the goods. In the event of such cancellation, the client shall keep the goods safe until repossession and, if requested by Go Promo, shall return the goods at its cost.
This Shipping Policy is an excerpt of and forms part of our Terms and Conditions.